Getting rich from owning your own business is what many consider the American Dream. Succeeding here is harder than many stories would leave you to believe, however; over 90% of startups fail within their first year. To get around this problem, you should use a GROWTH agency like DMR. In the meantime, though, here’s some tips to start raking in the dough with your startup.
1. Start a Blog. You may not realize it, but every blogging website started out small before it hit it big. This includes sites like Huffington Post and Buzzfeed. You may not get as big as these guys, but you can still start a community that can grow large enough to get you ad revenue. All it takes is time and content.
2. Sell Information Online. Everyone knows something, and what you know is actually worth a lot! Plenty of people have made their living just from taking some skill or talent they possess and capitalizing on it. You can, too. Take some time to identify what special talents you possess, whether that’s writing, editing, or photography, and record how you do it; sell it in the format of an ebook or a PDF.
3. Earn Royalties. This is one you can’t just stumble on; you’ve got to have some kind of intellectual property that others could use in some way. Photos, videos, and music are great for this. This niche is harder to get into, but if you do manage to do it you will be in a position to make money just for being alive, and that’s a good position to be in.
4. Create a Membership Community. When your blog starts to get traction in the online community, you’d be surprised how many people are interested in getting a more exclusive slice of your content. That’s when you can start doing paid memberships. Take what you know and what you have to share from your blog and provide it as a training program to your viewers, rich with exclusive content for your readers and viewers to enjoy.
5. Use Lead Magnets. Some people are interested in what you have to offer on your website, but aren’t ready to buy right away. That’s where lead magnets come in. Lead Magnets are simple, easy to download or obtain gifts that you encourage a potential client or website visitor to receive in exchange for their contact information, such as email, phone number, and name. That information is worth its weight in gold, either for contacting the potential client for future deals. Get your foot in the door!
6. Flip Websites. It takes time, but once you’ve got an established website, there are people who are willing to pay big bucks to get their hands on it. People are willing to pay good money for a working, traffic driving website, and that’s money you’ll do well with. Take what you make from selling your website, and use it to make another, bigger, better one to do it again with.
7. Start Drop Shipping. What’s nice about drop shipping is that you don’t need much overhead to get started. How it works is you find a provider who has the products you want to sell, then you create a site that draws traffic to purchase it. You don’t have to keep any product on hand, and you get a portion of each purchase back into your pocket. Getting one started takes time and effort, but once you’ve got it going, you can make easy residual income with minimal effort.
Owning your own business makes you your own boss. To get the kind of success you’re looking for with a startup business, however, you’re going to need help from a good team. DMR does the tactical work for you, removing the hassle of going through agency after agency to get your startup ready to meet demand. In just 30 days, your startup business can be ready to roll, complete with a brand, logo, and website. Interested in getting started? Get your free consultation now.